Description Accessories Files
HX890 - Floating 6 Watt Class H DSC Handheld VHF/GPS
Leading the way again!! Standard Horizon is proud to introduce the brand new HX890 HIGH END FLOATING CLASS H DSC VHF/GPS. Now available in two different color options, Black or Navy Blue. The new HX890 shares all the same capabilities of the extremely popular HX870, with the addition of some great new features. Some prominent new features include two scrambler systems built in, both a 4 code CVS2500A and a 32 code FVP-42 scrambler system ensure secure communications out on the water. Another new feature includes a built in FM Broacast band receiver, during times when radio communication is not necessary, relax with some music on the FM Radio broadcast bands. Other notable features include: Switchable daytime or nighttime mode, waypoint and route navigation, Group monitor function utilizing DSC Group position call. The new HX890 has also been redesigned with a new ergonomic case design, and has been rigorously tested to conform with the Militay Standard (MIL-STD-810F). The feature packed HX890 comes packaged with all the accesories including the rechargeable Li-Ion battery, Alkaline battery tray, 110V wall charger, 220V adapter, charging cradle, 12V charger, PC programming cable and belt lip with lanyard, and it's backed by our industry leading 3 year waterproof warranty.
- 6W transmit power output (Selectable 6/ 2/ 1 W)
- 700mW Loud Audio and Noise Canceling Function for both TX/RX audio
- Rugged case construction conforms to Military Standard (MIL-STD-810F)
- Available in Navy Blue or Black
- Submersible IPX8 Construction and it floats
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling) ITU-R M.493 Class-H Operation
- W2.60’’ x H5.43’’ x D1.50’’ – Round Case Design provides excellent ergonomics
- Built-in Integrated 66 channel WAAS GPS Receiver
- 11-hour Operating Time with 1800mAh high capacity Li-ion battery
- Easy to Operate Menu System with a large (1.7’’ x 1.7’’) Full-dot matrix display
- Selectable Display Mode - Day & Night Mode
- Waypoint and Route navigation
- Group Monitor Function utilizing DSC Group Position Call
- MOB (Man over Board) feature
- Water Activated Emergency “WHITE” Strobe Light
- Two Scrambler Systems built-in – 4-code CVS2500A & 32-code FVP-42
- Versatile Scanning operation (Dual Watch and Triple Watch)
- NOAA Weather Channels with Weather Alert
- FM Broadcast Radio Receiver
- Micro USB Data jack for PC programming
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
Easy to Operate Icon/Menu SystemForget about trying to memorize the owners manual. A brand new Easy to Operate Menu system makes this the most intuitive handheld on the market. DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint and route navigation, navigation to DSC distress call can all be performed with just a few simple steps.GM (Group Monitor) using DSC Group Position CallThis new ADVANCED feature allows you to continuously track and display position information of up to 9 pre-selected vessels. Their position information is displayed on the compass page relative to your location on the display.Water Activated Emergency Strobe LightIf the radio falls in the water an emergency strobe light is automatically activated, even when the unit is turned off!!! The strobe can be reconfigured to flash on and off, flash SOS, or set to stay on continuously.Integrated 66 Channnel WAAS GPS receiverA highly sensitive 66 channel WAAS GPS receiver allows the HX890 to lock on to a position quickly and accurately. With position information displayed clearly on the display the user will be able to share position information using DSC and navigate to waypoints using the waypoint navigation feature of the radio.Oversized full dot matrix displayThe HX890 boasts one of the largest displays in a hand held VHF radio. Measuring 1.7" wide by 1.7" tall, or 2.3" diagonal. With a larger display, greater (dot matrix) resolution, and a super bright backlight there will be no mistaking the information displayed on the face of the radio day or night.
Model Antennas & Adapters CAT460 Rubber Duck Antenna CN-3 SMA to BNC Adaptor Batteries & Trays SBR-13LI 1800mAh Lithium Ion Battery SBR-13LI 1800mAh Lithium Ion Battery SBT-13 Alkaline Battery Tray SBT-13 Alkaline Battery Tray Battery Chargers E-DC-19A DC CABLE E-DC-6
DC Cable; plug and wire only
SBH-32 Charging Cradle
Cases & Belt Clips CLIP-22
Microphones CMP460 Submersible Noice-Cancelling Speaker Mic MH-73A4B Submersible Speaker Microphone SEP-10A
Submersible Commercial Grade Speaker Microphone with Heavy Duty Belt Clip
SSM-55A Earpice MIC SSM-55A Earpice MIC SSM-64A
Headset with boom mic, PTT and VOX operation
Mounting Hardware SCH-11
Handheld VHF Hanger Bracket
Marine \ Brochures \ VHF Portables.
HX890 Brochure ( 4.38 MB )
Marine \ Owners Manuals \ VHF Handheld.
HX890 Owners Manual ( 51.73 MB )
Marine \ Product Images \ VHF Handheld.
HX890 Floating Image ( 6.31 MB )
HX890 Black Front ( 1.33 MB )
HX890 Black Side ( 1.30 MB )
HX890 Navy Blue Front ( 1.39 MB )
HX890 Navy Blue Side ( 1.38 MB )
Marine \ Software \ VHF Handheld.
HX890 YCE20 PC Programming Software ( 9.27 MB )
YCE20 PC Programming Software Reference Manual ( 7.33 MB )
COPYRIGHT©2003-2018 Yaesu USA.