Description Accessories Files
The Matrix AIS/GPS (GX2200) makes AIS simple and easy right out of the box!!!
Now with an Integrated 66 Channel GPS receiver and two integrated AIS receivers getting connected has never been easier. Having a VHF with DSC and integrated AIS/GPS provides REAL peace of mind in high traffic areas.
- Integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS antenna
- Integrated dual channel AIS (Automatic Identification System) receiver
- AIS / AIS SART target display: MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG
- 4800 or 38400 NMEA baud rate selection, for plotters with 1 NMEA port
- True and Magnetic bearing selection on AIS display
- Contact Class A or B AIS Ship with DSC
- Programmable CPA or TCPA collision avoidance alarms
- Meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
- Submersible IPX7 (3.3 feet or 1 meter for 30 minutes) front panel
- 80dB Commercial grade receiver
- DSC position request and report functions
- 30 Watt PA/Loud Hailer with preprogrammed fog signals and listen back
- ClearVoice noise canceling speaker microphone with channel selection and 16/9 key
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages
- Navigation (LAT/LON, Time, SOG and COG) information shown on display
- Enter, Save and Navigate to waypoints with Compass page
- E2O (Easy-To-Operate) menu system
- User customizable soft keys for easy menu operation
- Versatile user-programmable scanning, priority scan and Dual Watch
- Oversized rotary channel knob with push to enter, backlit display and keys
- Local/Distance attenuator
- Optional connection for RAM3+ second station remote microphone with AIS display
- Intercom between radio and RAM3+
- Voice Scrambler (optional)
Integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS antennaThe GX2200 MATRIX AIS/GPS, features a 66 channel WAAS GPS antenna integrated into the front panel of the radio, now there is no need to hassle with wiring the radio to a GPS for DSC (Digital Selective Calling) or AIS (Automated Identification System). Out of the box and ready to go, acquiring AIS and AIS SART targets, DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint navigation, and navigation to DSC distress calls can all be performed with just a few simple steps.AIS / AIS SART target display: MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COGThe MATRIX AIS/GPS displays AIS target information (MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG) allows you to contact an AIS Ship directly using DSC, shows your vessels position in relation to AIS targets and alerts you when an AIS ship may be approaching too close to your location via the Closest Point of Approach (CPA) Alarm.30 Watt PA/Loud Hailer with preprogrammed fog signals and listen backThe MATRIX AIS/GPS includes a 30W Loud Hailer with Fog signals; Bells and Whistles with listen back. For added benefit, the last selected VHF channel can be heard when in the PA or Fog modes and the AIS Display may be accessed and used.Programmable CPA or TCPA collision avoidance alarms
In addition, the MATRIX AIS/GPS allows you to start a fog horn and then view the AIS page simultaneously.The GX2200 Matrix AIS/GPS shows your vessels position in relation to AIS targets and alerts you when an AIS ship may be approaching too close to your location via the Closest Point of Approach (CPA) Alarm, or Time to Closest Point of Approach (TCPA) Alarm.RAM3+ Second Station CompatibleNeed to remotely control a VHF from your cockpit of fly bridge? The MATRIX AIS/GPS is RAM3+ remote mic capable to control all VHF and DSC functions at a second station. In addition, the MATRIX AIS/GPS can show AIS displays and vessel information. The Intercom feature allows communication between the main radio and the remote station.Waypoint NavigationThe MATRIX AIS/GPS is capable of entering and saving up to 100 waypoints. These waypoints may be selected and navigated to by using a unique navigation compass display that shows your vessels SOG, COG, BRG (Bearing) and DST (Distance) to the waypoint.It's built better so it's backed betterBecause the GX2200 is built better, it’s back better. If your Standard Horizon GX2200 ever fails for any reason including water damage during normal use in the first three years, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassle or charges…period! If it fails thereafter in normal use for the life time of the product it is covered by Standard Horizon’s Lifetime Flat Rate Service and Customer Loyalty Programs.
Model Mounting Hardware MMB-84
Flush Mounting Bracket
PA Horns 220SW
4 Ohm 30W Small PA Horn
4Ohm, 30W, 5" x 7" PA Horn
Rain/Dust Covers HC2000 DUST COVER HC2000 DUST COVER Second Station CMP31B (Black) CMP31B (Black) CMP31W (White) CMP31W (White) CT-100
23' Extension Cable for CMP25 / CMP30 / CMP31
Speakers MLS-300B BLACK SPEAKER MLS-300W WHITE SPEAKER MLS-310B
10W AMPLIFIED SPEAKER WITH VOLUME CONTROL (BLACK)
10W AMPLIFIED SPEAKER WITH VOLUME CONTROL (WHITE)
Voice Scrambler CVS2500 Voice Scrambler
Marine \ Owners Manuals \ Accessories.
8-26-2015 CMP30 Owners Manual ( 3.36 MB )
MLS-300 Owners Manual ( 250.92 KB )
MLS-310 Owners Manual (1-27-2016) ( 788.31 KB )
Marine \ Owners Manuals \ VHF Fixed Mount.
GX2200 Flush Mount Template ( 101.19 KB )
GX2200 Owners Manual Updated 2-14-2017 ( 10.66 MB )
GX2200 Owners Manual ( 12.32 MB )
Marine \ Product Images \ VHF Fixed Mount.
GX2200B Left side ( 1.58 MB )
GX2200B Right side ( 1.61 MB )
GX2200B Matrix AIS/GPS Front ( 2.14 MB )
GX2200W Left side ( 1.06 MB )
GX2200W Right side ( 1.15 MB )
GX2200W Matrix AIS/GPS Front ( 1.14 MB )
COPYRIGHT©2003-2018 Yaesu USA.